We previously shared the Christmas in a bottle concept and now we bring you some much more of the gifts in glass tips that have been used in the Consol Glass Christmas e-book shoot. The project was taken on by myself, Liezel from Match Set Really like and Lauren from Lauren Kim Photography.
Idea 1: Brown sugar + Orange body Scrub
Lauren came up with the notion of utilizing one of the bottles for a pampering physique scrub. She decorated the lid by adding a cute tiny bear on that she very first spray painted gold and then covered with glue, dipped in glitter. I LOVED this notion! Lauren also made the tag for this bottle.
Ingredients for the scrub:
- 5 Tablespoons of light brown sugar
- 3 Tablespoon of Coconut Oil
- Zest of a single orange
- Mix all of the components together
- If the mixture seems a small dry add some a lot more coconut oil
- Store in a bottle
Notion 2:Make-your-own Gluwein
One more 1 of Lauren’s creative suggestions was to supply a person particular with the dry ingredients to make their own gluwein. We decorated the bottle with a Match Set Enjoy deer head vinyl sticker and again some tags that Lauren produced. We paired the wine with the yummy Christmas Mince Pies she created recipe right here and it was a excellent match!
Ingredients for wine:
- 2 Litres of Red Wine
- 1 Cup of Orange Juice from fresh oranges
- 1 Cup of Sugar (may possibly want less/far more based on how sweet you like it)
- 4 Cinnamon Sticks
- Whole Cloves
- Complete Spice
- Pour the red wine into a big pot and place it on the stove on a extremely low heat. Do not boil the wine.
- Cut the orange into slices. Put about 4 cloves into each slice of orange and place them in the wine.
- Break the cinnamon sticks in half or thirds and place them in with the wine as properly as 5 Complete Spice
- Add in the orange juice and mix
- Stir in the sugar.
- Stir on and off for about 30 mins to give the spices time to infuse with the wine and for the magic of winter to happen.
- Taste the mixture – if it is not sweet enough add some far more sugar and stir.
- Let it infuse for about 30 minutes.
- Serve warm
Concept 3: Chocolate muffin mix
I opted to use my self-produced ultimate chocolate muffin recipe‘s dry ingredients and combine them in a layered kind into a bottle. The recipe and How-to guidelines was printed onto a transparency old-school and stuck with double sided tape to the side of the bottle. Tip: rather than attempting this on your personal printer at property, take a copy printed on paper to your regional printing store and let them photocopy / burn it onto transparencies for you. Thank you to Liezel from Match Set Enjoy who did the design!
To round off the bottle I added an old drawer knob to the lid. Just to make it look lovilee!
Thought 4: Nuts about you
A simple one thing like adding sweets or nuts to a jar can also appear lovilee if you add a little something to make the jar appear pretty. there are a lot ideas that consist of washi tape, stickers, tags, ribbon and even badges. These badges can be identified in Lauren’s on-line store right here.
What would you do in glass? We have loads more tips pinned onto our g l a s s Pinterest board.